Saturday, February 7, 2009

when nothing feels right

Well, it just so happens that i felt terribly sorry about myself.

I cant get myself to complete the studies that i targeted. i let my friend make use of me. and i took so long to realise it. i scratched my dad's car. i cant book dumb tickets online. i did not manage to get the orders right. i haven't find a partner for my assignment. i cant do anything right. this feeling suck. there is no motivation for anything. i dont feel so right with God either. though i still spell it with a capital "G". evreything seems to be failing. even though i know that it is not the worse. but i feel terrible. i wish someone or somehow in someway, i can be comforted. i want to be comforted. i wish someone can back me up. pat me on the back and tell me keep going.

suddenly i am so alone.

i feel tired. feel like there's nothing to work for. any news seems to be bad news. nothing seems to be good. the world seems to be coming to and end. yet God, are You real? are You listening/reading what i'm saying? i know i am not the most perfect guy. i have many many many flaws not worthy of Your kingdom. have mercy on me.

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2009 at 6:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care... maybe it's just one of those suckiest times when everything's just wrong. after you run uphill, there'll eventually be a downhill , so don't worry much much ... ( =

 
At March 1, 2009 at 10:12 PM , Blogger swwx said...

wow, I did not realise someone actually left a comment. thanks for the comforting words. I guess life goes on. you're a nice person. thanks alot. it's nice to konw love is in the world. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home