Sunday, March 1, 2009

Life, inspirations, tragedy, uncertainties.

The recess week has pretty much flew by, I guess I did not spend it as well as I wanted to. Procrastination pretty much get the better of me. I wanted to do this...wanted to do that...and most of the time my eyes are glued to the laptop's screen with the html:facebook. darn. the impact of new media has on us. haha.

So I have been cofused about what I'm doing this past week. There is alot of work to be done, yet I'm just taking things slowly and easy. Probably why I felt a internal turmoil going through. Some part of me wants to get things done immediately, well, I did revise for 206 during the first half of the week. Then things changed after IPPT. I PASSED! haha. Work performance really spiral down from there. I was too happy and relaxed I did a chapter of 201 in 3 days. I've yet to finish that chapter but I've managed to finish my tutorial.

On the last night of the recess, (today's not considered even though I've got no school), ps showed me a video clip of Nick Vujicic. It was really insipiring. To let nothing stop you. Well, everyone is guilty of procrastinating, some more serious than the other, but we should not let it stop us from moving on with life. At any time, All the time, we should not give up. I like the line "work with what we have and not complain about what we don't" probably because there are so many things that I want or wish I could have. Seldom realising and appreciating on what I already have. Don't compare suffering. That line is really awesome too. Don't compare suffering. And the day you felt like you reached your fullest potential, you have not. wow. This line probably pushes each one of us to go on and be humble. A life without limits. we heard this before: most of the time we are the one who put limits on ourselves and not circumstances or others. thank you Nick Vujicic, for giving me a sense of motivation and inspiration to continue for the 2nd half of the semester year 1. I guess i pretty much felt tired. but now i konw, i have not reached my fullest potential, and there are still many things to go on with. even if i fail, i will try again. yes. no matter how many times you fail to achieve what you want, if you stop, you will never achieve it, so i shall not stop trying.

There are many more things he talked about. Especially with regards to God. I feel bad about that whenever someone speaks about what we can do for God, or instead, what we allow God to do through us. I've been rather stangnant or probably receding, like my hair line. haha. God is good, but I don't listen well. This line was grab from Alvina's fb page. haha. I want to. It;s Lent, and I've already failed to keep up with the fasting that I wanted to offer up to God, but i shall not give up trying. even if it's after Lent, I shall not give up until it is no longer a problem that will draw me away from God. Thank you God for your grace, please have mercy on my soul.

going to get back to work. wish me strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home